A Full-Featured IP Phone
supporting 2 IP Phone Lines with built-in high-quality speakerphone supporting all SIP functions
- Backlight LCD screen provides scrollable information
- Resolution: 2*16 Dot Matrix
- Dimensions: 0.80” H * 3.14” W (8 * 2 cm)
- Caller ID – shows name and phone number of incoming call
- Displays multiple simultaneous calls
- Date & Time Display
- Customizable web pages for installation and configuration.
- Function Key on the phone for installation and configuration.
- Automatically reassign user settings when rebooting phone(s).
- Customizable web pages for firmware updating.
- Visual ring & messages indicator – RED LED right is visible from all angles.
- Music on Hold (Built-in Only)
- Remote SIP registrations – Up to 3 accounts
- Non-volatile user settings – will not lose settings if power is lost.
- Call history
- High quality full duplex speakerphone
- Wall mountable
- Two integrated 10/100 Ethernet switched ports
- Speed Dials – Up to 10 records
- Phone Book – Up to 140 records
- Call Redial – supports to call the last number dialed
- Call Block (DND) –supports to block all incoming calls
- Call Hold –supports to put a call on hold.
- Call Transfer – supports for both attended and unattended (Blind) transfer
- Call Forward – supports to forward all incoming call by demand or duration
- Call Waiting – supports to answer two calls simultaneously
- Three parties conference – supports 3-way calling
- Ring tone
- Ring back tone
- Dial tone
- Busy tone
- In-Band DTMF
- Out-of-Band DTMF (RFC2833)
- SIP Info
- VAD: Voice activity detection
- CNG: Comfortable noise generator
- AEC: Acoustic echo canceller
- G.165: Line echo canceller (LEC)
- G.168: Digital network echo canceller (EC)
- Jitter Buffer
- G. 723.1(5.3/6.3 k)
- G. 726 (16/24/32/40)
- G. 729A (8k, CS-ACELP)
- G. 729B (VAD & CNG)
- G. 711
- SIP version 2 (RFC3261)
- TFTP/FTP/DHCP/DNS/SNTP Client
- HTTP/DHCP/NAT Server
- HTTP 1.1 basic/digest authentication for web setup
- MD5 for SIP authentication (RFC 2069/ RFC 2617)
- 10 Speed Dialing Hotkeys
- 4-ways Navigation Keys
- Voice MSG – used for fast access to the message center.
- Volume Control Keys – for full duplex speaker phone, handset and ringer.
- Alphanumerical Keys
- Function Keys
- Phone Book
- 6V DC adapter, supplied locally at the desktop using the included AC to DC power supply
Height and Weight
Type-Approval and Certification
- Dimensions: 7.08” H * 7.8” W * 3.14” D (18 * 20 * 8 cm)
- Weight: 0.482 lb (0.219kg)
Applications and Benefits
- Businesses with geographically-dispersed locations with existing LAN, WAN (over VPN), and Internet access can use Q-FONE-XUV2 to make station-to-station calls to great benefits
- all station-to-station calls are FREE
- Long Distance Calls to any telephone number can be made through Ecocarrier's service platform at extremely low rates
- ISP can readily become an ITSP by deploying Q-FONE-XUV2 and Ecocarrier's service platform without large capital out-lay at little or no risk
- Small Office and Home Office need only use Q-FONE-XUV2 and Ecocarrier's service platform to equip its business with full Centrex (PBX) features telephone service. No need to invest in a PBX or to use extra telephone company lines.
Using Q-FONE-XUV2 supported by Ecocarrier's service platform, you can reduce your telephone service expense to the absolute minimum and achieve great savings on international calls.